Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Juny do CLI at activation?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Juny do CLI at activation?

That is my question....but I gotta say one other thing WOW. I feel like a crackhead. I use to not really think about my credit...I knew it sucked and would not bother applying for credit because I knew it would be a denial. Since finding this site about 2 months ago a lot has changed.

I found this site one day just looking around bored at work. I started to fix some things and learned all about checking my reports and pulling them often. I applied for some new TL's. I was approved for some decent ones. I got Hooters for 1000 and Sea Miles for 1750. Then Kay jewelers for 1650. I used them for the 2 months and paid them showing like 3% util. I had some INQ drop from TU. I got 4 derogatory TL's removed. Sat I looked and was able to get that TU fico up to 629.

This morning I sat here thinking.....What can I get with my 629 FICO.......I really felt like an addict. So I had to feed this urge. When I applied for Sea Miles I was greedy and also applied for the US Air card. Denied back then, Juniper said only 1 app in 30 days. I decided since I have been good with them to give it another shot today.

APPROVED

3000 CL. I am soooo excited. I have learned how to play the game. I am done for now. I am gonna use all this new knowlege wisely and save money for a house purchase in 18 to 24 months. I don't really post a lot on here. But just reading everyone else's questions and comments has helped tremendously. Thank you all.

Back to the question..lol..... Anyone ever successful with CLI at activation with Juniper?

Message Edited by RFoster130 on 09-10-2007 09:51 AM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Does Juny do CLI at activation?

I don't have a Junny so can't help you there.

Just wanted to say congrats on your successes.  Keep them reporting between 1-9% and sit back and watch your scores rise.  Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

RFoster130 wrote:.

Back to the question..lol..... Anyone ever successful with CLI at activation with Juniper?

I didn't try because they gave me a much higher CL than I expected and I tripled my total available credit with that one card.  I am waiting till it is 13 months old and if they have not givem me a CLI I will consider applying - all my Inqs will have dropped off then!

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 09-10-2007 12:50 PM
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

RFoster130 wrote:.

I didn't try because they gave me a much higher CL than I expected and I tripled my total available credit with that one card.  I am waiting till it is 13 months old and if they have not givem me a CLI I will consider applying - all my Inqs will have dropped off then!

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 09-10-2007 12:50 PM

From my conversations with Junny, it seems that they don't like to give CLI for 1st 6 mos to see how you handle your new account. But others may have had different experience with them. Good luck and congrats! 
Message 4 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

sleigh17 wrote:
From my conversations with Junny, it seems that they don't like to give CLI for 1st 6 mos to see how you handle your new account. But others may have had different experience with them. Good luck and congrats! 

I also note they do a soft inq on my TU report every two months.

And from my conversations with them, they seem generally conservative with second cards and CLIs.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.