Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Visa

tag
Cmikul
Regular Contributor

Ducks Unlimited Visa

anyone have any background on this.....didn't even know it was an option.

FNBO product

https://www.firstbankcard.com/ducksunlimited/landingpage/enewsletter/index.html

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ducks Unlimited Visa

The Visa card is meh, I guess. No rewards and 12.99% APR.

Same for Visa Rewards. Unlimited 1%, 5 years expiration.

The secured card, however, $29 AF, $300-5000 deposit, possibility of graduation. I can see an audience for this. In fact, I can see that many MF members will benefit from this. But given it's FNBO (strict UW) and they don't advertise it, probably not many people will know and apply.

Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

The Ducks Unlimited card used to be offered by Discover a while back. It's interesting that they ended up with FNBO.

But, the product may still be a good fit for those who support wetlands conservation efforts with every purchase. It's definitely not going to be a myfico hot phenomenon for sure.
Message 3 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

that looks like an instant instant decline card for me lol. interesting that discover had it before! 

Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

that looks like an instant instant decline card for me lol. interesting that discover had it before! 

It would be for me too ddemari!  Instant QUACK!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting card, even more interesting as a secured option for those needing yet another FNBO secured option (haha there are so many FNBO cobranded secured cards, it's kind of hilarious).
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.