Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Mini app spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Mini app spree

Hi all, first of all I want to say what a great site is this. Thanks to you guys I was able to improve my credit score to the right track. For the past 4 months I keep reading post after post, and always hoping one day I will post my app spree.

This past weekend i decided to give it a go on my first mini app spree. My score according to Amex Credit secure was: EX 708 EQ708 and TU 727 Utility at 24%

Previous account:
Creditone 500 (rebuilder card)                    1yr and 2months
Capitalone Platinum 750 (rebuilder card) 2yrs old

Accounts applied on 1/19/2013
Discovery It: Approved 1500          Received on the 1/22. Pulled TU 712
Chase Amazon: Approved 1000   Not Received card yet
Chase Freedom: Approved 500    (had to call the Backdoor number on the 1/21/13, got the 30 day wait time) Not received the card yet.

I feel so proud of myself and I just wanted to share with you guys. Will keep looking at the reports since i want to know if it was 1 pull for Chase Amazon and Freedom.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: First Mini app spree

Message 2 of 7
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Excellent.  Keep on keepin' on. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your successful app spree!  Discover & Chase are great to have in your wallet.  Smiley Happy  Don't forget to enroll in this quarter's bonus categories after you set up your online account access.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 4 of 7
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Congratulation.....very nice......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Good cards, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 6 of 7
knoregs
Established Contributor

Congratulations! The Discover is a great card. I have the More card but just PC'd it to the IT. It just wont change over until next billing cycle. ~kn

EQ: 700 (FICO ScoreWatch) 11/26/14
EX: ??? (No Current)
TU: 681 (Discover FICO) 11/12/14

Last App 9/22/14... In Garden 'till Summer '15
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.