billy0226

GE CareCredit, AMAZING

Ok, long story cut short lol, did an app spree last week before i went to the dentist, got CareCredit approved for $1200 my biggest line ever, and also went for and got walmart $600 and amazon $700. went to the dentist  friday and was told the work i needed would definately go way higher then my $1200 limit. Care said i had to wait 48 hours before asking for increase so i called today but automated system didn't seem to be working for me so i spoke to a super nice guy, Joe i think, and told him what was going on. He asked how much i would like to go up to and i got nervous so i asked to go from $1200 to $3000, to afraid to ask for more thinking if i went to high i would get a decline..lol..He didn't ask if he could view my credit or anything just asked me to hold for a minute but it was more like 10 seconds because by the time he told me to hold he was already telling me that my credit limit was now $3000, can you say wow..Now i wonder, does carecredit report to the 3 credit agency's? Please someone tell me yes..lol..My credit scores were all in the lower 600's too so i am hoping that this new line reports so maybe one day soon i can get higher credit card limits..thanks to you lal because i have learned alot here..

Billy

Frequent Contributor
Autumnslight

Re: GE CareCredit, AMAZING

I have a CareCredit card as well, and it reports to all 3 CRAs. Congrats!

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
billy0226

Ok, that is good to hear. I was hoping it would report. I never imagined i would be able to get $3000 from them and now wonder if i could have gone a little higher, ha ha ha. You think once the credit line starts to report it will help me much? My highest limit before this was $600 on a visa card. Trying to give my credit a healthy boost..

Frequent Contributor
JPersat

Congrats! I've been wanting a care credit card for some upcoming dental work, and wondered if they reported to all 3, too.

Starting Score: 492 02/12
Current Score: TU: 668 (FICO), EQ: 668 (FICO). EX: 651(lender pull 9/27/12)
Goal Score: 660

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+