Did you mean: 

Garden Club - February 2016

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - February 2016

@pizza1 wrote:

Hey GC'ers!!

Just hanging out, working a lot, and trying NOT to log on as often here to the forums. I need a life! LOL! My life for the last 2 1/2 yrs every single day has been here, but Im in a long gardening stint this time, and I think its helping NOT think so much about credit being away from time to time.

Im still around, but for my first 30 days in the garden its imperative that i not be around so much, LOL..after that...im usually good the long haul....that is, unless I start seeing decent Costco Visa approvals this summer, then I might have to step away for several months! HA!!

Amyway, hope everyone is working towards their goals, whatever they may be, and being successful. Smiley Wink

Heehee, one less temptation for me, no Costco near my destination mortgage.  Just Amazon prime ( no Sam's club, only one Walmart).

Signature needs updating
Message 951 of 1,009
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not particular about much except juice and toilet paper but if this is going to be on my hand for life I want what I want. Heart Love it

IMG_20160228_43543.jpg

Ooooo, my precious.  Smiley Tongue

Signature needs updating
Message 952 of 1,009
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Kidcat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to everyone on here, I learn so much.  I sure wish there had been something like this when I was in my 20's and messing my credit up so badly.  Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and different viewpoints, 

Yeah, but in my 20's there was no internet (no cell phones, no DVRs, no DVDs...)

^+1  Mine neither.  haha

There was Internet, via mainframe connectivity.  No one remembers war games?  An inspiration that led me to hack Willamette, twice.  Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 953 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another round of payments goes out, another card paid off...  All CC debt gone by October, Student loan should even be paid off this year.  I'm trying to stay in the Garden until then. (Pickup Truck don't fail me now!)

Message 954 of 1,009
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Don't really know what caused my TU to go up, but I'm at an all time high at 814.

Closed Lowe's, Home Depot and Fuel Rewards cards. Was going to close Wal-Mart CC, but I enjoy the free TU FICO monthly, so I'll keep that for a long while probably.

Maybe FNBO cards will be next on chopping block. Don't really need them and I've not used them hardly much at all. No annual fee so it goes against my gospel of keeping it open, but I'm just a little concerned that my exposure in totality is too high. (Not from an internal worry about ME, but just more of how I think lenders look at me so not worth the risk. I'd rather keep the quality cards I have as they are not trimmed by them.)
Message 955 of 1,009
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Kenny wrote:
Don't really know what caused my TU to go up, but I'm at an all time high at 814.

Closed Lowe's, Home Depot and Fuel Rewards cards. Was going to close Wal-Mart CC, but I enjoy the free TU FICO monthly, so I'll keep that for a long while probably.

Maybe FNBO cards will be next on chopping block. Don't really need them and I've not used them hardly much at all. No annual fee so it goes against my gospel of keeping it open, but I'm just a little concerned that my exposure in totality is too high. (Not from an internal worry about ME, but just more of how I think lenders look at me so not worth the risk. I'd rather keep the quality cards I have as they are not trimmed by them.)

Nice.

Signature needs updating
Message 956 of 1,009
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Happy Leap Day!  Wooo!

Message 957 of 1,009
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Happy Leap Day! I woke up this morning and decided I need an extra day off of work. So I am going to send the kid off to school, do some housework, and work on my March budget.
Message 958 of 1,009
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

So far, I've celebrated Leap Day by paying off one of my CC's.  Not a huge balance, but UTIL should go down a few percentage.  Will also cut another check to hack away at balance on auto loan.

Putting more up on eBay (selling a personal collection), and taking care of errands.

Message 959 of 1,009
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

For the first time in a LONG time, we're at the end of the month, and we have some dollars left over!

We're going to divide by three...put some dollars in savings, put some dollars against next month, and start unmaxing DW.

Guess what tomorrow is?!?!?!?!  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 960 of 1,009
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.