Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - March 2013

tag
JMills
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - March 2013

Thank You so much, this really made me smile and made my day. It just give me a push and a motivation to reach my goals.

Starting Score: EX: 705 EQ: 711 TU: 750 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2020

Last App: 05/06/202020 / In the Garden Until: 12/31/2024

Desired Scores EQ 800 EX 800 TU 800

PSCEU $20,000 Navy Signature $6,600 Navy Rewards $2,500
Message 221 of 1,535
JMills
Frequent Contributor

Good Morning, No problem. I am in the garden everyday : ) I made some Homemade Banana Nut waffles, you want some? Please tell me what should I do on seeding and how I put it on here. I have three inquirys overall on my CRs, one I did this week. I am gardening until September 2014. Please let me know what is the difference between a soft pull and a hard pull? Am I allowed to say that in the Garden? I want to do the right thing from now on.

Starting Score: EX: 705 EQ: 711 TU: 750 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2020

Last App: 05/06/202020 / In the Garden Until: 12/31/2024

Desired Scores EQ 800 EX 800 TU 800

PSCEU $20,000 Navy Signature $6,600 Navy Rewards $2,500
Message 222 of 1,535
Axa
New Contributor

@JMills wrote:

Good Morning, No problem. I am in the garden everyday : ) I made some Homemade Banana Nut waffles, you want some? Please tell me what should I do on seeding and how I put it on here. I have three inquirys overall on my CRs, one I did this week. I am gardening until September 2014. Please let me know what is the difference between a soft pull and a hard pull? Am I allowed to say that in the Garden? I want to do the right thing from now on.

Of course, you're allowed to stay! Sit down and relax. (And pass those waffles over here!)

The difference between a hard and soft pull/inquiry is that the hard pull negatively affects your score.

TU 759, EX 744, EQ 779
Current Focus: Gardening indefinitely
Goals: 800 Club, pay off auto loan in 2 years
Message 223 of 1,535
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@JMills wrote:

Ok JM, a quick tutorial: App is short for apply or application. To get the seedling to show up you go to the first page of the garden thread (this thread) and there will be a line of code where it says seedling. Highlight that code and press control c; then, in the upper left hand corner by your name you click on my settings, and paste the code into the box that says signature - bam! Seedling status achieved.

Also, this board has a ton of info on it that will turn you into a well-informed user. A little research goes a long way. This link will provide you with a great foundation of knowledge, and after reading those threads I suggest using the search feature in the upper right to search for the answer to a potential question before you ask it on the boards -- in case it has been asked and answered a bunch of times. I use that everyday, and it is so helpful because not only does it show me what others have advised to those in a similar position as me (or at least with the same question), but it gives me the people's outcomes who have taken the advice and updated their thread with their results of taking said advice. This site is responsible for helping me bring my credit score up over 100 points, but one must do the research -- then take action! I hope this quick overview has helped you, and again, welcome to myfico!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 224 of 1,535
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

So I had my wife app for the Ink Bold and she was approved.....since she trusts me to advise her wisely and since I was moving this whole thing forward do I lose my spade? She didn't add me as an AU, I was merely the middle man between her and Chase......

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 225 of 1,535
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Technically, Ive been in the garden since December, but since HP'ed me for a recon in January.. lol

not so much.

CITI will HP you for RECON.

They HP'ed my THREE TIMES total for a recon; although I did get approved.

I disputed two of the HPs through equifax.

Im in the garden awhile! Hope everyone in the garden is having fun :-) lol

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 226 of 1,535
Axa
New Contributor

@Mickey11 wrote:
So I had my wife app for the Ink Bold and she was approved.....since she trusts me to advise her wisely and since I was moving this whole thing forward do I lose my spade? She didn't add me as an AU, I was merely the middle man between her and Chase......

This is a touching and chivalrous post.

IMO, I'd say no, you don't lose your spade, unless your username covers both you and your wife, and unless you would have subbed your HP for hers if she didn't get it. People give advice all the time to their significant others, but that doesn't mean responsibility shifts.

TU 759, EX 744, EQ 779
Current Focus: Gardening indefinitely
Goals: 800 Club, pay off auto loan in 2 years
Message 227 of 1,535
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Technically, Ive been in the garden since December, but since HP'ed me for a recon in January.. lol

not so much.

CITI will HP you for RECON.

They HP'ed my THREE TIMES total for a recon; although I did get approved.

I disputed two of the HPs through equifax.

Im in the garden awhile! Hope everyone in the garden is having fun :-) lol

@this is good to know about citi, thanks. And @Anonymous: your spade is safe. You did not get the inq, or the new tradeline on your CR so you're alright.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 228 of 1,535
swpopham
Established Contributor

well boys and girls, im here.... I might be here like a tumble weed but im trying..! I have everything you could ask for, I need help!!

round # 4

phase 2--- phase 1, app, phase 2 garden

day 1

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 229 of 1,535
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

Yay! I'm still in the garden then! Next stop....home sweet home!

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 230 of 1,535
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.