Did you mean: 

Garden Club - November 2015

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - November 2015

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My credit scores have stabilized for the most part. As I hope to have most of my cards reporting a zero balance in March, we will see just how much utilization will affect the numbers. Plus in April, a number of inquiries will hit one year which should also help.

In other semi related news, with any luck, my annual income should start climbing once I find a new job as I found out this past weekend that I passed the bar exam. Smiley Very Happy

Hope you folks that celebrate Thanksgiving have a good one and for those that don't, have a good rest of the week!

OMG CONGRATS!!! That's an amazing feeling. I'm super happy for you! I'm the only non-attorney in my circle of friends and I am waiting to hear back from the only law school that I applied to. *finger crossed* 

crownr0yal, I will keep you in my thoughts and cross my fingers that you get that law school acceptance. 

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 611 of 718
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My credit scores have stabilized for the most part. As I hope to have most of my cards reporting a zero balance in March, we will see just how much utilization will affect the numbers. Plus in April, a number of inquiries will hit one year which should also help.

In other semi related news, with any luck, my annual income should start climbing once I find a new job as I found out this past weekend that I passed the bar exam. Smiley Very Happy

Hope you folks that celebrate Thanksgiving have a good one and for those that don't, have a good rest of the week!

OMG CONGRATS!!! That's an amazing feeling. I'm super happy for you! I'm the only non-attorney in my circle of friends and I am waiting to hear back from the only law school that I applied to. *finger crossed* 

crownr0yal, I will keep you in my thoughts and cross my fingers that you get that law school acceptance. 

Edit, good luck (mis read) to both of you.

Signature needs updating
Message 612 of 718
Kidcat
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woohoo booklover_8!!!  I know what an accomplishment that is.  Nothing like getting good news right before ThanksgivingSmiley Happy

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 613 of 718
Kidcat
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck crownr0yal.  When will you know if you've been accepted?

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 614 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! Hopefully, I'll find out before Christmas, but it might be early January. I'll make sure to let you guys know when that status checker changes. 

Even though I love my job, the way I'm going to skip/twirl/electric slide out of the office today is going to be EPIC. 4 day weekends are such a WIN! 

Message 615 of 718
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Long day before the 4-day.  Ugh.  No update so far on CL with the 7-10 on my Comenity accounts.  The first two luv attemps yielded gains on my accounts. 

Message 616 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Wednesday, all!! I am sitting in my office, wishing I had a four day weekend.

Congrats to booklover_8for passing the bar exam!!

Good luck to crownr0yal in your acceptance to your law school of choice!

Now, you two remember, when you get your own practices, to always give your staff 4 day weekends for holidays. This is coming from me, a paralegal, sitting at my desk wishing I could go shopping on Black Friday (which is also my birthday). But noooooo... I'll just sit here and sort through all of these new cases we have taken this week. Can you tell I am bitter? lol

Message 617 of 718
daihashi
Valued Member

Just checking in, and I'm still holding strong with the gardening; though to be honest it's not really hard since I don't have any major needs beyond the basics.

On a side note; I checked the mail and saw that there was an Amazon Prime store card in there. I completely forgot that I had applied this prior to gardening. It's not a big limit; only $1k CL, but I purchase things on Amazon frequently and it offers a 5% cashback option on all purchases. This will definitely become my goto card for most Amazon purchases going forward; 5% guaranteed is hard to beat.

In the garden since: 11/12/2015
Starting Scores (11/13/2015): EQ 665 | TU 671 | EX 663
Current Scores (06/25/2016): EQ 690 | TU 711 | EX 700
Goal Score:
720 across all 3 by 07/2016

>

Message 618 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 619 of 718
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Which bar ddi you pass?

Message 620 of 718
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.