Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good and Bad. CLD CLI and new approval!

tag
keith021
Regular Contributor

Good and Bad. CLD CLI and new approval!

The Bad/Good:  Two days ago Chase reduced my credit limit on my Chase +1 MasterCard from $1,000 to $300.

(I called in and answered a few employment and income questions and was asked why was there a high balance still reporting on one of my accounts -furniture account- and after a soft pull on my EX file, my CL was restored back to $1,000)

The Good: Citi increased my credit limit on my Platinum Select Visa card from $500 to $2,000.

(I have had this card since Dec. 2009. I initiated the increase request online which resulted in a hard pull on my EQ file, about 20-30 minutes later Citi called to verify it was me who made the request due to the fact that I have a FA on my EQ file and after verification the rep. stated my request was approved)

The Good: Dell Financial Services approved me for a preferred account with a $1,200 limit.

(This app. resulted in a hard pull on EX file. I applied online and knew I was approved when I received a message to call in for further verification and processing. I called and verified myself. I then was told I would be receiving a call back soon at the number I provided to finish the process. Minutes later I received the call and was given the official approval)

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.