Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: Help me use my 0% intro offer

hayabusa wrote:

it all depends on the card sometimes cards will get all back interest if you don't pay it off within the 12 months sometimes it won't all depends on a lot not enough info.

Read the T & C OP it will let you know or give them a call.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Regular Contributor
bluedog1

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@bluedog1 somehting that doesnt have to do with your question. Since I saw that you have BBR MC by BofA. Do you have to have that design?? Or do you have an option to customize like wells fargo cards?? 

I think it's only that design but I'm not 100% sure. I was never offered the option to choose something different. I know you can customize BofA debit cards, although I never did.

Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Alright thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}