Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Card Pick 0% Purchases

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Help with Card Pick 0% Purchases

Hi Hi -

My partner and I need a daily use card with a 0% for Purchases (BT not really important)

I would PREFER a rewards program (Thought about citi Diamond what not for a minute, don't understand why Diamond is in the name of a card with no rewards!) but it just really bothers me to think about purchases getting no rewards but it does have the 15-18 months on it.

He just got approved for the Discover iT at $4500 (Not really happy but I do know they are really reserved on high credit lines but....!)

other cards in last 6 months:

Citi Thank you - $8500

Chase Slate - $9k

Got a TU report this morning and he has 6 INQ over 2 years.... 2 of them are under 12 months and 1 is Chase Credit card and 1 is the car we just leased.

Last score was 751 I believe with TU.

So fill me in on anything better but what comes to mind is:

1.  Got exclusive Pre-Approval for American Express Blue Cash Preferred for 0% for 15 months from creditcards.com (I might be black listed, not sure if they are on the side of fence that they don't look or if they do... I have seen both with my AU cards in past... I was physically deleted like 4 years ago, fast forward a year and I was added back on to same card when they stopped blocking AU)

2.  Get another Citi Card (Current one was offer and is 3 months old

3. Get another Chase Card (Slate was an offer online and instant but it's used for BT currently)

4. Barclay has SP his TU 4 times in last 6-10 months and I have seen the paper mailers for them all.... only reason I hesitate is because all future CLI are HP right?

5.  USBank Cash+ if available still, but it says go to branch to apply and we have no accounts with them so probably would have to open one.

6. Bank of America but I'm just really not a fan all that much. (tons of offers from them)

couple other banks have been sending offers but not really great terms.... State Farm and Bank of OK or something.

Business Cards could be option too but they are REALLY hard to find with 0% for more than 6 months.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help with Card Pick 0% Purchases

I don't get the citi diamond preferred either. I like the 18 months but no rewards!
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.