Valued Member
jestan01

Re: How Long to wait for CLI request with Amex since non usage?

Cant wait to see the reason for the decline, Cap1's reason was "No customer iniciated CLI at this time."

Will book my trip on my Blue Sky though, 0% APR untill June 2010 :smileywink:

CapitalOne VentureOne ($5k) PFFCU Visa ($5k) Discover More ($12,1k) AMEX Blue Sky (10k) Citi Diamond Preferred (3,1k) Citi Forward (13,8k)
Frequent Contributor
CreditCard101

Re: How Long to wait for CLI request with Amex since non usage?

Goodluck with CLI increase from Cap One, usually they deny all request AS ALWAYS. Unless they do account review themselve without you asking.

For AMEX, I have $2000 CL which isnt enough for anything and it seems they will never increase it. It's time for me to play game back with the credit card company, whoever treats me nice, I'll use their cards more often. Whoever doesn't, it goes on IDLE and they WILL NOTICE after several months....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}