Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyatt Cardholders 20% Points Back On Stays Through 1/31/15

tag
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Hyatt Cardholders 20% Points Back On Stays Through 1/31/15

LINK

As a valued Hyatt Credit Cardmember, you can now get 20% of your points back after you redeem.1 It’s easy:

STEP 1: Register for this promotion by entering your information to the right before March 31, 2015.

STEP 2: Book a stay with points and complete your stay before July 31, 2015. Keep in mind, free nights start with just 5,000 points at any Category 1 property.2

STEP 3: Get 20% of your points back. Your points will be deposited directly into your Hyatt Gold Passport account 4-6 weeks after your completed stay.

It’s that easy. Keep in mind, the more points you redeem for free nights, room upgrades, and dining & spa awards, the more you’ll get back.

I'm not sure if it is targeted. I got an email with a link to this promotion.

I have already booked reservations for March and used 85,000 points (will get 17,000 points back). I called Hyatt, and they informed that "redeemed" is when the stay occurs, NOT when it is booked. So, any stays that you have already booked, but will be redeeming between today and 7/31/15 qualify for the 20% back. They also confirmed this on their Twitter account. 

The Fine Print:

1The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing as of 1/31/2015 who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 2/17/2015 and 3/31/2015.   To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.  Only points redeemed between 2/17/2015 and 7/31/2015 will be eligible for this promotion.  If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 7/31/2015.  You will receive 20% back on the Hyatt Gold Passport points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades and dining and spa activities.  Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.  Please allow 4-6 weeks after your points redemption has been completed for your bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points to be loaded into your account.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hyatt Cardholders 20% Points Back On Stays Through 1/31/15

@shinedown87 wrote:

LINK

As a valued Hyatt Credit Cardmember, you can now get 20% of your points back after you redeem.1 It’s easy:

STEP 1: Register for this promotion by entering your information to the right before March 31, 2015.

STEP 2: Book a stay with points and complete your stay before July 31, 2015. Keep in mind, free nights start with just 5,000 points at any Category 1 property.2

STEP 3: Get 20% of your points back. Your points will be deposited directly into your Hyatt Gold Passport account 4-6 weeks after your completed stay.

It’s that easy. Keep in mind, the more points you redeem for free nights, room upgrades, and dining & spa awards, the more you’ll get back.

I'm not sure if it is targeted. I got an email with a link to this promotion.

I have already booked reservations for March and used 85,000 points (will get 17,000 points back). I called Hyatt, and they informed that "redeemed" is when the stay occurs, NOT when it is booked. So, any stays that you have already booked, but will be redeeming between today and 7/31/15 qualify for the 20% back. They also confirmed this on their Twitter account. 

The Fine Print:

1The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing as of 1/31/2015 who receive this promotion from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 2/17/2015 and 3/31/2015.   To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.  Only points redeemed between 2/17/2015 and 7/31/2015 will be eligible for this promotion.  If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 7/31/2015.  You will receive 20% back on the Hyatt Gold Passport points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades and dining and spa activities.  Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.  Please allow 4-6 weeks after your points redemption has been completed for your bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points to be loaded into your account.

Hi,

I also got this email, in my opinion, a very good deal. I have 3 hyatt stays planned till July 31st.

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.