Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOVE You Target

tag
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Re: I LOVE You Target

Yeah I was thinking about trying for that one, but I already have 2 Cap1 cards, and they both have crappy limits, so I'm a little nervous about applying for another card. Cap1 took a chance on a young kid, me, when nobody else would and gave me a CC. I said I will always have a Cap1 account....I may try and PC to a more "prime" Cap1 card sometime in the future.

I just can't afford any more inquiries at this point.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 23
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

Yeah I was thinking about trying for that one, but I already have 2 Cap1 cards, and they both have crappy limits, so I'm a little nervous about applying for another card. Cap1 took a chance on a young kid, me, when nobody else would and gave me a CC. I said I will always have a Cap1 account....I may try and PC to a more "prime" Cap1 card sometime in the future.

Sounds Like a Plan..and yes we always remember who approved us first and have a sense of loyalty to them..Nothing wrong with that !

Smiley Very Happy"What's In Your Wallet ! "Smiley Very Happy

PS: No inquiries showing on my reports..too soon..I'm sure they will pop up tomorrow !

Message 22 of 23
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@Bluerain wrote:

@FloridaState12 wrote:

Sounds Like a Plan..and yes we always remember who approved us first and have a sense of loyalty to them..Nothing wrong with that !

Smiley Very Happy"What's In Your Wallet ! "Smiley Very Happy

PS: No inquiries showing on my reports..too soon..I'm sure they will pop up tomorrow !

Exactly! While I may not keep the exact card I first got from them, but I told myself I'll always have a Cap1 card in some way no matter what. It was sooo frustrating getting denied left and right by everyone, so finally getting approved from Cap1 was a beautiful thing. I'm willing to overlook their stingy-ness on CLI's and whatnot just because they were the first to grant me a card. 

I would take advantage of no inquiries! That's why when I always apply, I do it all within a few minutes of each other, hoping they won't show up for a few hours or something. Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.