Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love CAP ONE!

tag
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

I love CAP ONE!

So I logged into my account just now to see how maxed out it was (had small auto maintence done on Sunday) and to my surprise, they bumped me up $1000 from $300 without me asking! To some I know this is nothing, but Ihave never had anything more then $300 since I was 20!

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Re: I love CAP ONE!

Congratulations!

Wow!  I called them just Sunday and they told me they were not giving an CLIs and I am due to actually have Credit Steps kick in.  I was surprised.  Hopefully, it will come in next month.  Cap 1 has been really good with me.  I have had one card with them for a year that started at $500 and is now at $1800, they only gave me a $300.00 CLI the last time I asked them.  Then I got a MC with them in Nov or so with a $500.00 limit that is now at $1000 and hopefully will be at $1500 by the end of next month.  I have had nothing but good experiences with them.  Continued good luck with them.

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

I also read here that cap one was not giving out CLI. I wonder whats up with Cap One???

Message 3 of 7
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

@Breakthecycle2 wrote:
  To some I know this is nothing, but Ihave never had anything more then $300 since I was 20!

I doubt that anyone here would think that this is "nothing".  Most, if not all of us have been where you are and realize that great feeling when someone actually recognizes the hard work we've been doing.

So, Congrats on the CLI and here's hoping for many more . . . Smiley Wink

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Message 4 of 7
Madison
Regular Contributor

Get ready!

edited to restore OP's thread title. I sympathize with those who have had AA from a lender, but please don't hijack other members' threads to vent. --hauling
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 05-20-2009 10:28 AM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Breakthecycle2 wrote:
So I logged into my account just now to see how maxed out it was (had small auto maintence done on Sunday) and to my surprise, they bumped me up $1000 from $300 without me asking! To some I know this is nothing, but Ihave never had anything more then $300 since I was 20!

I have had cap one since 8/06 and my credit limit is only at $500. It increased from $321 to $500 in September 07. I haven't had a CLI since then. What gives?

Nadia

Message 6 of 7
Breakthecycle2
Established Contributor

Thanks for all the great feedback

Starting Score: 454
Current Score: 690
Goal Score: 750

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.