Super Contributor

Re: I'm Done with CAP1- EO Response to Higher CLI

@Anomalous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anomalous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

No - my CL was 1600 on one of three Cap1 cards - they gave me $500 CLI online when I submitted a CLI request- called EO - they gave me $400

i guess I wasn't clear enough in my initial post 

So they did 1,6K to 2K? Sorry but you cannot expect 1,6K to 10K....just ask every 6 months ...slowly step by step...work your way up ..it is not Amex with 3x CLI. Good luck!

Doesn't really work like that for everyone either. I started at 3k on my cap1 card, got a credit steps CLI to 3500, around 2 years ago. Every CLI request has been denied since then, even through the EO. Their only reason is that "Your credit score is not high enough" but they always use a pull from 3-5 months before my CLI request. 

The exact same issue I'm having at my 6 month mark post previous CLI. They are using a July 2014 Equifax score. Smiley Frustrated

Coud be a programming bug as they are using my July score as well... Seems ike a common theme among people these past few weeks all being softed in July vs sooner?

Must be. I got some BS response that their system updates every 2-6 months... or something to that affect. Can't remember exactly. Crazy, though!

That is what they told me too. Even when I went through the EO and got a manual review, they didnt do a new pull, they used the same one. 

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.