Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just approved by chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just approved by chase

Just new to credit but was approvals by chase British airways 5000 and Hyatt for 9000 plus sinc for 8000 stash chevron 750 care credit 2500 and PayPal for 500 that's the lowest card limit but wanted to ask does chase give credit line increases when I receive the cards ? And how do I do that
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just approved by chase

Welcome to the board.  When it comes to CLIs with Chase, it is a hardpull if you request an increase.  However if you get the CLI during an account review then it is a softpull. Chase likes to see heavy usage on their accounts. Do that for a while and you will get an auto CLI.

Message 2 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just new to credit but was approvals by chase British airways 5000 and Hyatt for 9000 plus sinc for 8000 stash chevron 750 care credit 2500 and PayPal for 500 that's the lowest card limit but wanted to ask does chase give credit line increases when I receive the cards ? And how do I do that

Chase isn't great for that type of approach, so I think you should stay away from them and just enjoy the cards. You've got lots of credit there from Chase.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my new Slate card in the mail a couple of weeks ago and tried for a CLI and it required a HP.  

Message 4 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

welcome home! And Congrats on the new limits!.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum. Great people here who can help with just about anything and will do it willingly. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 8 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Welcome and congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 13
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.