cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved for a Discover More per the website!!!

tag
masseye
Contributor

Just got approved for a Discover More per the website!!!

Website says "Congrats you are approved pending verification"----...what kind of quesions will they ask:  I will call on Monday during work hrs....wow!  Amex Zync yesterday and Discover More today...thats it for me for the yr......buying my house in 12 months.

Thanks,

Myfico

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got approved for a Discover More per the website!!!

If you dont mind me asking what are your vitals and how long is your credit history, any baddies. Also do you know who they pulled?
Eq WAS 500+ three years ago NOW IM 683 and Trans WAS ALSO 500+ NOW IM SITTING AT 710
700 You better be on the LOOK OUT(OOPS GUESS THEY WEREN'T LOOKING CAUSE I ALREADY MADE IT YAAAAYYYYYYYY)
Message 2 of 6
masseye
Contributor

So far it looked like they pulled Equifax.  I have 8 inquires in which 5 are scheduled to come off 1st qtr 2011.  No collections, utilization 10% and my last  late payment was 2 yrs ago and my credit history is 6yrs old.

My score is in my sig!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I like Discover's US based CSR.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I heard their online store is the best.

Message 5 of 6
masseye
Contributor

I got a call from Discover More, verified DOB, address, employment and was approved for 3k limit..:  Very happy....now its time for gardening..  A yr ago my highest credit card limit  was 500 bucks.... oh what lessons I have learned over the past year...12 months for my house.

Thanks,

Myfico

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.