Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning fast Paypal Extras MC approval

tag
ontop
Regular Contributor

Lightning fast Paypal Extras MC approval

Login to Paypal, the application took less than 10 seconds throughout its entire process and bam... approved with CL 1000. Anyone having good experience with their CLI?
Starting Score: 547
Current FICO Score: TU 747, EQ 732, EX 742 [10/2014]
Goal FICO Score: 777
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Lightning fast Paypal Extras MC approval

@ontop wrote:
Login to Paypal, the application took less than 10 seconds throughout its entire process and bam... approved with CL 1000. Anyone having good experience with their CLI?

Congrats!!  I haven't had good experience with them  They keep wanting to pull my TU report and I have a credit freeze on it.  They sent me a nice letter explaining they can not access my report. 

Message 2 of 15
ontop
Regular Contributor

Thanks DI. They (GEMB) pulled EQ on mine, I wished that they did the pull on my TU (highest Fico score at present) though because at the time of app I have had 9 inquiries (app spree madness month) on there.
Message 3 of 15
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

The 1k is just the temp CL.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 15
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@ontop wrote:

Pay them on time, thats all i can say, they didnt denny me a CLI when i asked, and also they have given me a nice CLI without my request and im talking a 1k plus one.

When they gave me that last BIG CLI i was carring a $2500 balance with them for over 4 months, so... i love them. Smiley Happy

Never late always paid in full, untill the past four months that im carrying this balance.

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 15
ontop
Regular Contributor

Thanks all for your valuable response. So far so good this card seem to have the potential to grow.
Message 6 of 15
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

same here, pulled tu, approved 3k. wont approve my cli requests; received auto cli after being with them for 2.5 months. received 2.8k increase. 5800

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 7 of 15
ontop
Regular Contributor

Scottwagnon That's awesome. Your story inspired me. It does help in healing my wounds after being shot down into pieces by citi (bye bye citi)
Message 8 of 15
hammertime
New Contributor

I have SmartConnect.  They will not let you have 2 credit products.  Do you know if there is a way to product change.

Message 9 of 15
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

What exactly are the rewards on this card good for?  They keep pestering me about getting it every time I buy something and pay with Paypal.

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.