Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MC

tag
iced
Valued Contributor

Re: Marvel MC

@mitchblue wrote:

Seems like a pretty solid card.. If I ate out much I might app myself.

Side note: Do people really use apps, or Mint for credit tracking? Seems an easy way to get stuff stolen...

I don't use Mint personally, but otherwise I pretty much only use mobile apps to track my credit and manage my finances. DCU, Chase, Citi, E-Trade, Fidelity, TIAA-CREF, and Empower are all on my phone and I use them regularly. I pay bills, buy stocks, check balances, and move money around accounts all by apps. If Barclays had an app for their savings accounts, I'd never need to log in from a computer to manage finances again.

Message 11 of 13
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Haha, ok I get it :-)

Message 12 of 13
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I don't have a smartphone anyone, back to the flip so apps are out but I did try Mint on the PC, as well as Personal Capital. In the short time I like Personal Capital better.. Little cleaner look, imo, easier to see what I want to see and needing a 4 digit text on my phone to login.. Anyone try Personal Capital and stuff I should worry about? Thanks.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.