cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My daughter thanks you! ( and Walmart :))

tag
sugarmagnolia23
Valued Member

My daughter thanks you! ( and Walmart :))

Last night my daughter was preparing for apartment searches today- back to College and sick of the dorms....She said she was nervous because she did not know if she would qualify. So I started quizzing her- payments on time? yes- Utilization %- kinda high- then I asked her exactly what credit cards she has-

after listing the typical cards of a 21 yr old, she said "Oh, and I have a Walmart card but I have neever used it". I quickly got her on line to sign up for the paperless billing, and there within a minute was her score- 697!

She was so happy. I told her I never would have known about it if not for a credit site I was hanging out in...so thanks to this site for the education.... it is not often I can impress my daughter anymore Smiley Wink

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music" Angela Monet
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
castlefox
Regular Contributor

Re: My daughter thanks you! ( and Walmart :))

She should use her wallmart CC so that they dont close the card from lack of use.

Is the walmart score a real score or a Fako score?

MyFICO score- Equifax - 12.03.11 - 780 Experian 12.03.11 - 763
(FAKO Scores) EXP PLUS Score Dec 2011. 748
Advanced Risk Score 2.0 (NextGen) 793 Dec 2010
Vantage Score (2011) MAR = 771 Jun = 771 Sept= 788 Dec= 773
2012 MAR = 782 JUN=783 Dec = 789
2013 Mar-796 Jun-799 Dec- 797
Message 2 of 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My daughter thanks you! ( and Walmart :))

@castlefox wrote:

She should use her wallmart CC so that they dont close the card from lack of use.

Is the walmart score a real score or a Fako score?

It is a TU FICO score but we are waiting to hear for certain what version it is.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.