Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU NavCheck - Do they actually send you "checks?"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU NavCheck - Do they actually send you "checks?"

Does NFCU actually send "checks" for NavCheck?  Or how is it accessed if you decide to use it?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU NavCheck - Do they actually send you "checks?"

There are several ways to access the navcheck. They don't actually send you checks. You can access the line with the checks for your personal checking account by writing the check for more than the amount in your checking account. Your checking balance will be depleted with the overage covered by the navcheck. If you want to use the navcheck without touching your checking balance you need to transfer the balance in checking to savings and then write a personal check.

You can also transfer funds from Navcheck to savings/checking/CC account online.

You can pull from your navcheck through an ATM but again, the checking balance will need to be depleted.

This is all from what I have read and not personal experience. I have had a 15K navcheck for many years but have never used it because the APR is not friendly.

Message 2 of 4
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

You can also use your account debit card- I seem to think they sent checks- I threw them away.
Message 3 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

In the "Other Services" section of the website when you log in, there is an option to order physical checks for NavCheck. They're free too, unlike regular checks.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.