Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU hard pull + Experian score

tag
Bman70
Established Contributor

NFCU hard pull + Experian score

So AFAIK, Navy only pulls one bureau for opening a checking / savings right? Apparently they pulled TU, since creditKarma shows that inquiry. However my TU score is actually a bit up this month, per Barclay. The weird thing is, Amex shows my Experian FICO has having dropped 18 points, to 786. The ONLY new activity on any report would be the NFCU pull. But that wasn't Experian! 

I went to annualcreditreport.com, and pulled Experian. Looked it over, no inquires, no lates, no negatives of any kind. It's possible my overall utilization is a bit up over last month, but it would ony be a $300-500 difference. Maybe Amex changed their score models is all I can think. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Bman70
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU hard pull + Experian score

eehh, seems like it must be overall util. Experian 'factors' say revolving balances, when that wasn't mentioned before. Although my overall util (7%) hasn't changed. Maybe one of my balance transfers is still reporting on the original card, so that would add a couple grand to utilization. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 2 of 4
GatorsFan84
Contributor

They pulled Exp for membership and TU on checking for me. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GatorsFan84 wrote:

They pulled Exp for membership and TU on checking for me. 

TU for membership for me and EQ for checking

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.