Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NORSTROM upgrades to VISA SIGGY now available

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

NORSTROM upgrades to VISA SIGGY now available

I called again this morning to "inquire" like I always do every few weeks or so, always getting the same anaswr...."their sysytem upgrade isnt available yet, but we are working on it", but this morning the girl says YES! We can process them now.  I was declined due to not meeting the credit requirements for the upgrade, but its available. My CL is $8.5k, but score from last SP was 681 Smiley Sad

Must have a MIN 700 FICO on EX, and $5k CL to even be considered for the upgrade from store to Visa Siggy. 

They also look at internal scoring, as well as usuage on the card already etc... but for starters....700 EX minimum, or you wont be considered. 

They do SP quarterly, and the last one was in October. Next one is January....

Good Luck everyone!! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: NORSTROM upgrades to VISA SIGGY now available

Great news! I am sure you will get it soon Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Scupra wrote:

Great news! I am sure you will get it soon Smiley Happy

Thanks Scupra...if I can stay in the garden long enough to ever reach 700, lol.. Smiley Wink  

Message 3 of 8
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

I wanted to upgrade but my October scores were sub 680 and now that they're over 700, I can't apply cuz my October scores will be what they have on hand. January can't come soon enough!

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@MugenCivicSi83 wrote:

I wanted to upgrade but my October scores were sub 680 and now that they're over 700, I can't apply cuz my October scores will be what they have on hand. January can't come soon enough!

Hoping you get it Mugen!! They will go off of October SP scores, so dont try until January!! "fingers crossed" Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I forgot to mention to folks who already have the store card, and don't have the $5k CL....they can, as a courtesy give a smaller CLI to get to the $5k. So if you're at $4.5....ask!!

They did it for me awhile back when I asked to prep my acct for the upgrade at one time. Smiley Happy Good luck to folks, and hope to see some upgrades to Visa soon for people!
Message 6 of 8
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

I called again this morning to "inquire" like I always do every few weeks or so, always getting the same anaswr...."their sysytem upgrade isnt available yet, but we are working on it", but this morning the girl says YES! We can process them now.  I was declined due to not meeting the credit requirements for the upgrade, but its available. My CL is $8.5k, but score from last SP was 681 Smiley Sad

Must have a MIN 700 FICO on EX, and $5k CL to even be considered for the upgrade from store to Visa Siggy. 

They also look at internal scoring, as well as usuage on the card already etc... but for starters....700 EX minimum, or you wont be considered. 

Good Luck everyone!! 

Thanks for the intel! Just got off the phone with Nordies and was able to upgrade to a visa siggy..well I guess the visas would all be siggys with min $5k CL.  Anyhow, happy about the upgrade. Now I, down to 3 retail cards which I actually use (banana republic, Amazon prime and care credit).  Smiley Happy

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 7 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@irunfromcredit wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Good Luck everyone!! 

Thanks for the intel! Just got off the phone with Nordies and was able to upgrade to a visa siggy..well I guess the visas would all be siggys with min $5k CL.  Anyhow, happy about the upgrade. Now I, down to 3 retail cards which I actually use (banana republic, Amazon prime and care credit).  Smiley Happy

YAY!!! Thats awesome irunfromcredit!!  

So happy for you on the upgrade! Smiley Happy 

Congratulations! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.