Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never ever do what I did So stupid >.<

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never ever do what I did So stupid >.<

So the other night I actually did a no no >.< NEVER EVER Drink and challenge your friends. I'm so stupid been gardening I was still a little upset because of Barclay not even remotely giving me a chance yes I might have had some new account but even though AAoA is about 5 months with only 13% Util. I know they keep records of each recon was my 3rd attempt since the last one says when your reports update and your utilization comes down give us a call surely I did. So called yesterday gave all info before she could even start she just bluntly said well you called several weeks ago you should wait a few months? she didn't even bother pulling a new report or nothing so I was just a tad bit upset and just hung up like whatever. So anywho Drinking with my best friend Playing the PS4 discussed about CC's and about Barclay UGH became upset again and went on an app frenzy >.< No clue what in the world I app'd He was like lets see how many apps you get approved for GOD HELP me now LOL. Never again!

So lesson don't be dumb like me and listen to your other drunkin friend Close your computer and myfico! STAY FAR FAR AWAY LMAO!

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Never ever do what I did So stupid >.<

@Anonymous wrote:

So the other night I actually did a no no >.< NEVER EVER Drink and challenge your friends. I'm so stupid been gardening I was still a little upset because of Barclay not even remotely giving me a chance yes I might have had some new account but even though AAoA is about 5 months with only 13% Util. I know they keep records of each recon was my 3rd attempt since the last one says when your reports update and your utilization comes down give us a call surely I did. So called yesterday gave all info before she could even start she just bluntly said well you called several weeks ago you should wait a few months? she didn't even bother pulling a new report or nothing so I was just a tad bit upset and just hung up like whatever. So anywho Drinking with my best friend Playing the PS4 discussed about CC's and about Barclay UGH became upset again and went on an app frenzy >.< No clue what in the world I app'd He was like lets see how many apps you get approved for GOD HELP me now LOL. Never again!

So lesson don't be dumb like me and listen to your other drunkin friend Close your computer and myfico! STAY FAR FAR AWAY LMAO!

A few weeks is unlikely to make enough difference to turn a firm denial into an approval. Barclay's definitely tracks calls, and they like to see months pass in between applications. It's just how they are.

Honestly, the number of people I see getting drunk and applying for credit cards is a bit disturbing. Like I always say, if the site's doing you more harm than good overall, take a break. If drinking causes CC apps, to me that means CCs are on your mind probably more than they need to be!

Good luck.

Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hardly ever get that way. Being part in the hospitality work week can be frustrating, was a very long work week kinda got carried away it happens to the best of us hahaha. 

Message 3 of 45
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Didn't you get inquiry alerts?

I'm curious about what you'll get and the amounts.
Message 4 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did that once. I applied for like 10 things.
Message 5 of 45
elim
Senior Contributor

ouch,   you'll probably end up a "my little pony" store card ($100).   lol

never know, you may have apped for some good stuff and be very happy in a few days.   good luck.   :]

Message 6 of 45
gibeon
Established Contributor

@elim wrote:

ouch,   you'll probably end up a "my little pony" store card ($100).   lol

never know, you may have apped for some good stuff and be very happy in a few days.   good luck.   :]

You jest, and yet....

https://www.card.com/my-little-pony

23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 7 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

hopefully you start getting cards in the mail and not letters
Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thus far Inqs with Cap1, BofA and Citi >.<  I think I applied for Venture1, Bofa Rewards, Citi Double cash or Thank you. I know for sure Bofa is a defo no go hate them LOL Will see what happens and comes up so far no change on scores.

Message 9 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

61005269.jpg

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.