Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh GE and reporting blooper!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Oh GE and reporting blooper!

Looking at my report and come to my PayPal MC - EX and TU show the PayPal MC and balance and limit and then all of a sudden you look at EQ and it is showing the info for my Walmart Card not my PayPal! LOL

Not worried for now, see in a couple months if it's still wrong and fix it, but this is something I have not seen before!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh GE and reporting blooper!

Do you use USAA CMS? If so, it's a glitch in their system. This has happened with a few of my CCs with them. I called and they were able to fix it in a couple of days. It's not the CRAs reporting wrong; it's a programming error on USAA's side.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 5
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I have something like that with usaa too.  It reports my BofA and chase cards on the same line like they are the same card. funky

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Do you use USAA CMS? If so, it's a glitch in their system. This has happened with a few of my CCs with them. I called and they were able to fix it in a couple of days. It's not the CRAs reporting wrong; it's a programming error on USAA's side.

I do, glad it is not an actual credit report issue showing to others. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

.....had me worried there for a second lol

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.