Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard lucky #

tag
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

Re: Orchard lucky #

Thanks for the number I called and got $100 cli. I had the card for 10 mos never had any lates carry a low balance and never had an increase.  Does anyone have any similar tatics for cli for other cc? FICO'S TRANS647 EXP652 EQ619
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 41 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey...
Thanks for the number...
I have two accounts with them. Once I have had since 2004 and the other I got in December.
When I called the lady said a report may be requested in connection with the request, anyway on the newest card they said no...?On my oldest card they gave me $200.
Message 42 of 149
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

Congratulation to all of you who get a credit line increase,but in my case when i call them last week they told me they have to pull report on me,and is going to be soft inquiry .
so i refuse because you never know if is going to be soft or hard .
any advise where should i do it or not even thought i been with them for 22 months without any increase,and always paid on time .
Message 43 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had this card for slightly more than 2 years.. They started me out with a CLI of  200 and over the time without asking I have now increased to 1300.

I am more concerned with getting my AF removed, permanantly since I have been with them for so long, has anyone had luck getting this done? Would hate to close this card since I've had it for so long and shorten my credit history.

Also when you call to ask for the CLI what are you saying?

Do I threaten to close the account and see what they say, or just say you were referred to that line for CLIs.
Message 44 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

just call and ask for an cli to bring your utl down sound a little dissappointed with them...
Message 45 of 149
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I just called this number for my Household Bank MasterCard and got a $200 CLI with no pull or fees. Woohoo!
Here we go again...
Message 46 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATSSmiley Happy
Message 47 of 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

This number is still working. Just called to try and get my AF removed. I carry a zero balance and have had the card close to 5 months. The rep said she "saw no offers" to remove my annual fee but offered me a $200 CLI to "help me out".

Notes: The rep answered in Spanish. Not sure what's up with that. I just played dumb, answered in English, told her I'd been transferred and that I was confused. When she asked why I was transferred I said I'd asked to either waive my AF or I wanted to cancel the account. The entire call took less than 5 minutes.

Message 48 of 149
toa700
Valued Member

I just called the number to get a limit increase Orchard told me they would have to pull my credit report! I said heck NO!
Message 49 of 149
My2cents
Regular Contributor

As of 10-18-08 the Orchard/Household/HSBC money # is still goodSmiley Wink

My2centsSmiley Wink

700 Club Member
Message 50 of 149
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.