Established Contributor
Changingmantra

Pay Pal Smart Connect CLI

Checked Pay Pal account today and found out that I received a $1400 auto CLI  to a CL of $5200.  This is my second auto CLI in about three weeks.  Barclay gave me a $1200 ACLI on my US Airways MC.  JCP gave me an $800 CLI (requested) , as well. The Pay Pal account is my first account to reach over $5000 in CL since I started rebuilding 4.5 years ago.  Since then, I have had two judgements hit - Midland 3 years ago :smileymad: and most recently NYS tax - right after Christmas of last year. :smileymad:.  Other than that, and I know those are big, things have been a bit smooth, and since the credit crunch - my CLs have been steadily rising.  My BK falls off around this time next year.  I have to just keep plugging away!!

Happy no more begging for CLIs from Cap 1.  With my MC and my Discover - It took only 6 months to get more of a CL on both cards than I had on my Cap 1 cards in 4 years!  I think it helped that I closed a lot of credit cards too.  I have a few store cards - but only the 2 major CC -  I have my eye only on a  Citi Visa - one day - after they stop holding my having included them in my BK against me  :smileytongue:

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+