Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Smart Connect Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Smart Connect Questions

Hello Everyone,

I just got approved for a Paypal Smart Connect with a CL of $800. I obtained my first car loan a few weeks ago and have had one student discover CC open for about a year and 3 months ago. I am slowly but steadily building my credit.

I just have one question:

Does the Paypal Smart Connect account report to the credit bureaus? I need to keep building!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal Smart Connect Questions

Yes it does. It reports as a revolving account for me, on the big 3 CRAs. Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 4
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I just got approved for a Paypal Smart Connect with a CL of $800. I obtained my first car loan a few weeks ago and have had one student discover CC open for about a year and 3 months ago. I am slowly but steadily building my credit.

I just have one question:

Does the Paypal Smart Connect account report to the credit bureaus? I need to keep building!

Thank you!

Hey JG,

Yes your PPSC will report to all three CR's,  it will be listed as (GEMB/PAYPAL SMART CONN).  Keep your eye on the 'card details' section of the on-line account, because they will periodically have an option for you to request a CLI and many have been receiving 300-400 dollar bumps as a result (usually after about 4 months or usage though).

HTH (hope this helps)

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys are awesome. Thanks alot!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.