Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about AU backdating

tag
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about AU backdating

I dont, but will start looking) thanks for suggestion!)
BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 11 of 24
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

I was referring to any card that still has these invaluable feature
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 12 of 24
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

@orestrus wrote:
I was referring to any card that still has these invaluable feature

Thanks OP.  My apologies for the AMEX assumption.  

Nixon, I wasn't aware that Discover allowed this.  I always learn something new on the forums daily, thanks.

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP has spoken lately EXCLUSIVELY of Amex. It was a justifiable assumption to make. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
OP has spoken lately EXCLUSIVELY of Amex. It was a justifiable assumption to make. Smiley Happy

That's a bit of an understatement

Message 15 of 24
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Some issuers do show entire account history on AU accounts, AMEX shows as a new account.

Fico is designed to ignore AU accounts now except for Family, likely last name dependant. Only reason for "some " not being ignored is legislation. FICO wanted to ignore all do to people misusing it to inflate personal credit scores. But family was argued to be a different matter and determined it needs to be factored.
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 16 of 24
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

FYI if This in fact directed towards an Amex, please note as of right now there's absolutely no backdating. At all. They completely did away with it on 21 March for even primary accounts. So there's that.
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Message 17 of 24
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Guys, thanks for clearifying
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brax wrote:

I like threads like these. Responses always assume OP is talking about Amex even though OP made no mention of Amex!

This. And responses hardly mention banks that do match primary open date for AU. Citi, Discover, BoA, Chase, Cap1 etc.

Message 19 of 24
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

There's a lot. Can't remember them all. But there's several that don't as well. Without 90% certainty I won't list any lol

Without FICO using the data unless their pre determined stars line up there's just not a lot of upside anyway. If the primary carries a balance it will hurt you especially if they max it out!
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.