Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

Scared about Account!!!

I went on my BofA account page to pay on my account because I like to keep it at a zero balance and made some purchases today. I went to go pay but couldnt click on my credit card. When I went to the Pay Now it says I cant. Ive been trying to view this account all day but nothing has changed. Im scared that something is wrong. Do you think they might close the account? Im not sure whats going on. Has anyone else experienced this?
New Contributor
thoughts1

Re: Scared about Account!!!

i think BOA is just doing maintenance on their systems, won't show details of my account as well...

just try again tomorrow or next day :smileyhappy:

Frequent Contributor
tempusfugit123

lol thanks I think the economy is just driving me crazy. I hope your right.....im praying your right!
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Probably maintenance. Next time it happens though just try using another browser.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+