Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Signup Bonus CSP

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Takes a few days to show pending, Shows up on next statement.

@Anonymous,

What happen to your siggy? Where are the cards?

It's under construction. Happy 'grats guy WAS filling in.

Hahahahaha... Ok. Put it back as it was a nice array...

It makes my posts too easy to pick out. I'm looking at a few different options.

Ok... Looking forward to seeing the new siggySmiley Happy

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back on topic though. It should look like this in a few days. I missed the cutoff for first statement by 20 measily dollars.

Message 12 of 25
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Santi78342 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So I just met the total $4k spend.

With my FREEDOM when I met the spend requirement is showed in ultimate reards. "Earning on Next Statement". They were there.

With the CSP under "Earning on Next Statement" it doesnt show the bonus. Any ideas. I spent like $4000.27. lol Everyting posted yesterday to meet the $4k bonus

Thoughts or ideas. The statment date is supposed to be 5/19/2015.

When in doubt, just call the phone number on the card. By the way, I just got a CSP. Any tips to meet the spend for bonus quickly?

Buy $4k worth of stuff Smiley Wink 

If you can't think of anything just give me your card number and I'll order some stuff for myself Smiley Very Happy

In all seriousness, pay for bills in advance. Know anyone buying any big ticket items with cash or debit? Ask them if you can come with and put it on your card and they give you cash. Buying a car? Put your down payment on it. Owe taxes? Etc Smiley Tongue

Good Luck!

In case none of them works out, you could look at paying rent with it. In many cases the apartments ask for a fee which is worth it to get the bonus; in other cases there are third party sites who manage bill pay through credit card for a fee. Again, worth it for the bonus. 2-3 months of rent pay / mortgage / auto payment should get you there if nothing else does Smiley Very Happy

Also, how about a summer trip? Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad I finally met the spend on CSP. Now I gotta meet the 1500 spend on my NFCU card and then PC it to the cash rewards card Smiley Happy so when I go on my cruise in July I'm just going to link it to my room card.

Btw I freaking love the fact that I get 5x the points on my freedom on food. I wish it was like that all the time Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 25
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With my FREEDOM when I met the spend requirement is showed in ultimate reards. "Earning on Next Statement". They were there.

With the CSP under "Earning on Next Statement" it doesnt show the bonus. Any ideas. I spent like $4000.27. lol Everyting posted yesterday to meet the $4k bonus

When in doubt, just call the phone number on the card. By the way, I just got a CSP. Any tips to meet the spend for bonus quickly?

hand the card to a spouse or partner, teenager and whisper two words.... "have fun"   if they have any problems, message me the card number, and how much you want me to spend and I will take care of the rest. Smiley Very Happy

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my sign up bonus on the very next statement that was cut.  It took a few days to reflect that it was indeed posting after I got to $4k but it will show, no worries.  

Also, in general, not sure why anyone would get a card and not be sure how they are going to reach the bonus before the fact.  Why scramble to hit a bonus when you could have a plan in place beforehand?  I dunno, that's just me.

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I GOT THE BONUS!! Just took a few days to update Smiley Happy So far between the CSP bonus/ freedom bonus/ and spend between the cards Im at $585 in rewards!

Not gonna cash in until Christmas and put it into my savings account Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats -- Gonna be a nice Christmas!  Love my Freedom/CSP combo!!!!

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea. Super excited. Once I meet the bonus on my NFCU most of my stuff will be on the cap one Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 25
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a wife and 2 kids.  Nuff said.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.