Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Credit One

tag
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thanks Credit One

@Danique wrote:
Point taken. I don't believe in paying for CLIs either which is why I made sure I would get it credited back before accepting. Otherwise, the account would have been closed.

I honestly wouldn't mind paying for a credit line increase if the fee was $50 and the increase was $1000. But that's just me. Smiley Very Happy

I don't like First Premier's system of gouging their customers with a $25 fee for a measly $100 increase. At the very least give us more bang for our bucks. $25 for a $500 increase sounds more fair to me.

Message 11 of 14
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

First Premiere calls it a "finance charge".    A finance charge for money you have not borrowed yet?   Some customers have a 25% charge, more recently the new cards have a 50% charge. $50 fot $100 CLI.

Message 12 of 14
GWilliam
Valued Member

I just got an automatic $100 increase and at no fee, either at 6 months! I'm also against paying for an increase, so I was quite surprised with the increase. So far for me Credit One has been better and more customer service oriented than HSBC Best Buy Rewards MC!

Starting Score: EQ 530 TU 550
Current Score: EQ 693 TU 697
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
cascade159
New Contributor

I recently got a $100 increase with no fee.

EQ: 680, TU 665, EX 615 (FAKO)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.