cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! FINGERHUT YOU GUYS AMUSE ME!

tag
happypill
Valued Contributor

Re: This literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! FINGERHUT YOU GUYS AMUSE ME!

I guess they must be able to entice enough customers with their offers to stay in business year after year.

Message 11 of 26
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

If 1 person a month buys the TV mentioned, then it allows them to employ that person for the month......

Wow, I need to start a business where I simply give out credit to people who are desperate and when they order something I just simply buy it with my Walmart card and ship it to them for such a nice premium.

I actually have a FingerHut account.  It is about 4 years old.  I have never used it.  I can't imagine ever using it.  I think the limit is $250 dollars?  (They must have been more generous 4 years or more ago....)

My question is.....   Can I buy the TV from HH Gregg and have it shipped to them for a credit of $3000 to my Finger Hut account?  Even if they only give me $1500 for it, I would still have a positive cash flow.....

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 12 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

MainPreScreen.jpg

Message 13 of 26
NRB525
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Am i the only one who researches these things and now find that BOTH fingerhut (low limit type) also originates and is headquartered in the same state as Target (another low limit type). Is this a coincidence?

I would research it, except that then I would probably have web advertising from Fingerhut, following me around the Web like the VISA Black Card already does.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 14 of 26
negg
Frequent Contributor

After watching an episode of Amseican greed about the original owner of Fingerhut. Yeah I'm not ready to pull the trigger on this card. 

CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 15 of 26
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@negg wrote:

After watching an episode of Amseican greed about the original owner of Fingerhut. Yeah I'm not ready to pull the trigger on this card. 

Hmmm... I missed that episode.

BTW, nice offer OP Smiley Tongue

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NRB525 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Am i the only one who researches these things and now find that BOTH fingerhut (low limit type) also originates and is headquartered in the same state as Target (another low limit type). Is this a coincidence?

I would research it, except that then I would probably have web advertising from Fingerhut, following me around the Web like the VISA Black Card already does.

I'm glad I'm not the only one being slalked by the Visa Black Card. Seems I can't get away from that thing.

Message 17 of 26
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

hahaha,, lol.

100$ haha, never knew there was even "one" credit card in the universe with that limit. This made my day!!! lol

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GoldenBoy1 wrote:

FINGERHUT.png

UP TO 100 DOLLARS IN CREDIT!!!!!!!  I've got to call mom and tell her the good news =/

I guess my 701 FICO means nothing =( 

I think my wife bought a comforter set from them using my email about 6 months ago ( she paid using our debit card ) and they have flooded my inbox on the regular with pitiful credit lines.  First of all, they are way overpriced and secondly, I wouldn't even take a soft pull for a 100 dollar credit line.  

LMBO!!!!!!  What an awesome offer.  lol

Message 19 of 26
baller4life
Super Contributor

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.