cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!


android01 wrote:

Well, I just called to see if I could PC to the new Cash+ card, and I did.  It was completely seemless with no questions asked.  It will have a new account number, but there will be no new account.  All history remains the same when reporting to the CRA's.  i should have asked for a higher CL, but I know that would have resulted in a hard pull.  Smiley Happy 


Congrats!!!!

 

 

Ron.

Message 31 of 329
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

android01 wrote:

Well, I just called to see if I could PC to the new Cash+ card, and I did.  It was completely seemless with no questions asked.  It will have a new account number, but there will be no new account.  All history remains the same when reporting to the CRA's.  i should have asked for a higher CL, but I know that would have resulted in a hard pull.  Smiley Happy 


Congrats!!!!

 

 

Ron.


Thanks, Ron.  The one thing I should mention is that I've been a USB client for over twenty years,  and I have multiple accounts with them including mortgage, CC, and two different credit lines.  I've heard that they won't PC to the siggy cards, but maybe my existing relationship mattered with them.  I'd be interested to hear if anyone else successfully PC'd to the new card. 

EQ Fico 8 - 846
TU Fico 8 - 848
EX Fico 8 - 836
Message 32 of 329
Super Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

I didn't know they could do product change. I would have ask to convert my Bath, Bed and Beyond Mastercard to US BankCash+ Visa Signature Card.  I would ask them if they don't approve me next week. Currently, I have Bed, Bath and Beyond MC, Toyota Rewards Visa and US Bank Business Visa with them.

 

 

Ron.

Message 33 of 329
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!


Ron1 wrote:

I didn't know they could do product change. I would have ask to convert my Bath, Bed and Beyond Mastercard to US BankCash+ Visa Signature Card.  I would ask them if they don't approve me next week. Currently, I have Bed, Bath and Beyond MC, Toyota Rewards Visa and US Bank Business Visa with them.

 

 

Ron.


I think it would be worth a try, but I doubt they'd do the co-branded cards.  It seems that most lenders won't PC co-branded cards. I PC'd from a USB Flexperks Visa.

EQ Fico 8 - 846
TU Fico 8 - 848
EX Fico 8 - 836
Message 34 of 329
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!


android01 wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

android01 wrote:

Well, I just called to see if I could PC to the new Cash+ card, and I did.  It was completely seemless with no questions asked.  It will have a new account number, but there will be no new account.  All history remains the same when reporting to the CRA's.  i should have asked for a higher CL, but I know that would have resulted in a hard pull.  Smiley Happy 


Congrats!!!!

 

 

Ron.


Thanks, Ron.  The one thing I should mention is that I've been a USB client for over twenty years,  and I have multiple accounts with them including mortgage, CC, and two different credit lines.  I've heard that they won't PC to the siggy cards, but maybe my existing relationship mattered with them.  I'd be interested to hear if anyone else successfully PC'd to the new card. 


Well, I just called US Bank for the second time in as many days to ask for a PC from my FlexPerks card to the new Cash+ card.  I had several questions about the card that she had to check on.  I think I was on hold for about 5 mins.  Rep told me she could PC my card to the Cash+ card.  She also told me that it would have  the same account number, ( not real sure about this ).  She also told me that my new card would keep the same low interest rate and my current credit line. She told me that the new acct would change over on 21st of the month, ( my billing cycle ).  I hope this is all correct as told to me.  I have been with US Bank for over 20 yrs.  I have a mortgage, LOC, cc, checking and savings with them.  She said nothing about pulling my credit report either.  So,  I guess in a few days I will see how things change on my credit report.  I am glad to get this new card as I have a lot of remodeling I am doing on my home right now,  so I can earn a lot of cash back if I plan this right.  I  hope this info helps others who are thinking of getting this card.

 

 

PS -  Sorry for highjacking the thread,  I will update in a new one when I get my new card and cr. 

FICO 08
TU 839 11/11/17
EX 833 11/11/17
EQ 837 11/12/17
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 38.6k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 5/15
Message 35 of 329
Super Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

I'm not going to PC until I get denied for the apps.

 

 

Ron.

Message 36 of 329
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

I successfully PC'd a Flexperks Visa to the new Cash+ a couple of days ago. I logged into my USB account and discovered two things. There is a new account number for my credit card, and there is NO CL listed where there used to be one. Whether it reports to the CRA's that way is TBD. I'll keep y'all up to date if this has turned into a "flexible spending" card that doesn't report a CL, which I wouldn't mind at all! 

EQ Fico 8 - 846
TU Fico 8 - 848
EX Fico 8 - 836
Message 37 of 329
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

Android, I hear us bank reports visa sig. correctly. Now would you be happy if the reported cl but without a limit showing?
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 38 of 329
Frequent Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!

What was your CL?

 

My CL for the Flex Cash is under $5K and I want to do a PC and get a CLI at the same time.

 

I hope your CR shows the history of the card it replaced because if I do this, I have too many accounts reporting on my CR over the years.  Another "new" account could put me over the scoring edge.  Every once and awhile, my TU FICO negatives says I have too many accounts.  

 

Does FICO know if you are married and middle age and you lease vehicles for you and your spouse every 3 years, closed accounts add up?    

Message 39 of 329
Valued Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature(r) Card: $50 Cash Bonus via Facebook!!!!


Scuba wrote:

What was your CL?

 

My CL for the Flex Cash is under $5K and I want to do a PC and get a CLI at the same time.

 

I hope your CR shows the history of the card it replaced because if I do this, I have too many accounts reporting on my CR over the years.  Another "new" account could put me over the scoring edge.  Every once and awhile, my TU FICO negatives says I have too many accounts.  

 

Does FICO know if you are married and middle age and you lease vehicles for you and your spouse every 3 years, closed accounts add up?    


My CL is $15,000.  The CSR said that it would NOT be a new account, BUT there would be a new account number that would REPLACE my existing account on my reports.  

EQ Fico 8 - 846
TU Fico 8 - 848
EX Fico 8 - 836
Message 40 of 329