Did you mean: 

USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer [UPDATE MARCH 2017]

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer [UPDATE MARCH 2017]

Edit:  Original source - Reddit. 

USAA Limitless Credit Card.

Requires standard checking account with direct deposit of $1000 Qmth.

STATES:  AL, AR, AZ, CT, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, MN, ND, NM, NV, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, WA.

Available as targeted offer under PRODUCTS

Will Update when available.

USAA

Requires membership.

Gained from: Active Duty Military - any branch.

Spouses of members.

Dependents of members. Grandparent to child conditional.  Member must have Insurance with USAA.

$50,000 total hard credit limit across all accounts.  Check your total existing CL before applying.

Additional Ref AND Hat Tip:  Doctor of Credit

Edit: March Update, More states

Message 1 of 332
331 REPLIES 331
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: USAA 2.5% Targeted Offer

I don't have it either. 😩
Message 2 of 332
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

I don't appear to have it either - it's also very hard to find "offers" in the app anymore.

Message 3 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super sad. 

Taking with a grain of salt but still, could be a new thing.  Wouldn't put it past them.

Rumor mill states it's Under Products, Banking, Credit Cards.

Still though, nada for me.  

Edit:  I took a screen shot of a screenshot from Reddit.  It's called Limitless.

image.jpeg

Message 4 of 332
gibeon
Established Contributor

I also do not have the offer. I do meet the requirements though!

Read on Flyertalk that it is likely in a trial period for now and that it should be in the regular cards section in the not too distant future.
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 5 of 332
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Thanks for the heads-up, BuYao!  Smiley Very Happy

This is a strong offering... I'm not targeted either, but I'm going to be on the lookout for the general rollout that's rumored.

It would be even better if they would allow a PC to this, but that's probably asking for too much being that they aren't known for doing PCs at all (although there have been a couple of recent reports of successes).  A guy can dream, right?  Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm always on Reddit.  Love them. 

User found a targeted offer for a 2.5% General spend Cash back Card in UsAA phone app.  Requires standard checking account with direct deposit of $1000 Qmth.

I don't have it. Smiley Sad

Its being targeted. So...take a look on your mobile phones.

Thats all I've got.

Thanks for the information! I'll have to tell my sister.

Message 7 of 332
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well well well. Think I have found my next USAA card. I will be on the lookout for the public launch. Thanks OP! 😆
Message 8 of 332
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

I have two USAA cards but rarely use them since they are part of the older legacy points program (which pays, at most, 1%).  Couldn't PC to the more attractive cashback cards.

I might close the newer of the two and apply for this if it is released en masse.  USAA might have me back as a regular credit card customer, especially since my primary checking account is there.

Message 9 of 332
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Limitless Credit Card 2.5% Back

1. Limitless™ Cashback Rewards Visa Signature® Card Card Design Rates and Fees Apply Now Exclusive Online-Only Offer 2.5% cash back on every purchase

Earn 2.5% cash back on purchases while you maintain a monthly qualifying direct deposit of $1,000 in a USAA Secure Checking (Opens Pop-Up Layer) account.See note 1 Enjoy cash back on every purchase, with no limit on the amount you can earn. Redeem your cash rewards anytime using your mobile device or computer.See note 2 View Terms & Conditions

Special Military Benefits Deployment/PCS rate: Get 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months during deployment or PCS. After 12 months, the regular APR, currently between 14.15% and 20.15%, will apply. This rate will vary with the market based on the prime rate. Special 4% SCRA rate: When you have a balance on your account at the time you enter active military duty, get 4% APR on that existing balance until one year after you complete active duty. See Special Bank Benefits for MilitaryMilitary Benefits Link

Retail and Travel BenefitsSee note 3 Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when you travel outside of the United States. Extended warranty doubles the manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to one year. Collision damage waiver coverage pays for damage and theft of most rental cars. Concierge, emergency and roadside assistance. Security and Convenience Chip technology (Opens Pop-Up Layer) has added security and greater acceptance worldwide Protection from unauthorized charges — $0 liabilitySee note 4 Text messaging options to get account balances and transaction history Account access on usaa.com or your mobile device Rates and Fees Apply Now Return to All Credit Cards Social NetworksMember Community Switch to full usaa.com site Copyright © 2016 USAA. Note 1 Within 90 days of opening your credit card account, you must establish a monthly qualifying direct deposit of at least $1,000 to your USAA checking account. A qualifying direct deposit is a single electronic transfer of at least $1,000 that you initiate with your employer, a government entity or an external financial institution. Funds transfers between USAA accounts are not qualifying direct deposits. Note 2 Account access restrictions may apply to mobile/web access in certain countries. Note 3 Restrictions apply. See the credit card Guide to Benefits. Note 4 Zero liability policy: You are not liable for unauthorized use that is reported to us. Unauthorized use means the use of a credit card by someone other than you who does not have actual, implied or apparent authority for such use and from which you or any member of your family does not receive a direct or indirect benefit. We will follow the requirements of the federal Truth in Lending Act and Nevada law to determine if a charge is unauthorized. Note 5 USAA Bank does not charge a fee for the first 10 domestic ATM transactions; a $2.00 fee will be assessed per transaction thereafter. If you apply for a USAA Visa Signature Card account and are approved for a credit limit less than $5,000 you will automatically be considered for a Platinum Visa with the same terms and fees. Purchase of a product other than USAA auto or property insurance, or purchase of an insurance policy offered through the USAA Insurance Agency, does not establish eligibility for, or membership in, USAA property and casualty insurance companies. Credit cards issued by USAA Savings Bank, other bank products by USAA Federal Savings Bank, both Member FDIC. USAA is an Equal Housing Lender 233769-0816 1064633 USAA is a Secure Site

Message 10 of 332
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.