Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Rate Advantage MasterCard® approved time to drop HSBC

tag
mal007colm
Valued Member

USAA Rate Advantage MasterCard® approved time to drop HSBC

I just got approved for USAA Rate Advantage MasterCard® $11,000 cl @ 10.9% so I think it's time to dump my HSBC Platinum visa with the whopping limit of $300. Prior to this my Citi Preferred card was my highest limit at $5900. Thanks to the forums I am back to where I was before and I don't plan to ever destroy my credit again!

Starting Score: TU 560
Current Score: TU 750 EQ 731 EX 728?
Goal Score: TU 750+ EQ 750+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Re: USAA Rate Advantage MasterCard® approved time to drop HSBC

Big congrats!!! And I concur, I stand a taught watch over my credit now. I never want to go back to where I came from...
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 2 of 3
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: USAA Rate Advantage MasterCard® approved time to drop HSBC

You can thank you're 731 EQ score for that approval.   Congrats, USAA is a great company.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.