Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up-Date on the issue with Chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Up-Date on the issue with Chase

Hello everyone, I would like to up-date on the issue with my Chase CC.   No Dispute!

I just spoke with another Chase CSR Supervisor (in MO), and he spoke with other female supervisor I spoke with last also to solve the problem.  This supervisor was more helpful than any other supervisors I had.  I explained to him why I want to reach her (female supervisor in FL), then he sent message to her right away while he was on the phone with me and tells me she is there.  Then I explained to him what is regarding for, which is dispute.  I asked him how does dispute affect to my credit history and score.  And then he asked me what was my original message.  After he hard enough from me, he requested to remove the inq (which decrease my CL back to it was and I don't mind) and he told me it takes up-to 30 days.  I asked question about CLI in the future about the amount of request.  He told me I can ask specific amount or whatever the amount Chase will approves.  Also, the CLI is can be request every 3 months.

About the secure online message ... he told me the automated system first, and then rep will takes care of the message.  So it is combination of automated system and humanism to respond.

The other issue I discuss with him is the service/response I received from multiple reps and supervisors.  He said they can trace who I spoke with and able to listen to the conversation, then they can re-educate those reps and supervisors.

Moreover, this was very good reality lesson to me. 
Thanks to Chase!    Thanks to all of you guy's response and help!!     Smiley Wink

1. This begin with happy  ... 

2. Then this happen ...

Message Edited by bunnyrabbit on 03-08-2008 12:34 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Up-Date on the issue with Chase

It's great that the situation worked out to your liking!!!  What are you doing posting at this time of day?  Usually you're up all night!!!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Up-Date on the issue with Chase

GOOD FOR YOU!!!

HSBC won't even respond to me on the same issue...

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 03-08-2008 03:48 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.