Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAMU/CHASE-replacement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAMU/CHASE-replacement

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet...But I received a replacement card that I requested on the 9th of March and it is a new Chase card if anyone needed this information. I am still not able to do a product change but at least I got a new shiny chase card....
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WAMU/CHASE-replacement

What WaMu card did you have before?  You said you are not able to product change, so what type of Chase card was issued?
Message 2 of 7
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Purp, I believe that everyone can add the Chase perfectcard to their existing account.

The Chase perfectcard rewards gives you 1% on all purchases and 3% on gas purchases.

Ole My2

700 Club Member
Message 3 of 7
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

@My2cents wrote:

Purp, I believe that everyone can add the Chase perfectcard to their existing account.

The Chase perfectcard rewards gives you 1% on all purchases and 3% on gas purchases.

Ole My2

Nope. Not everyone. They won't let me.

However, I was just told that my card is going to get the flex rewards soon. Maybe that's why they won't let me change.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to PC from my Wamu to the marriott rewards card. I hate talking to CSRs.  I wonder what luck I will have if I ask via email through the chase site.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried the email route asking about lowering my APR.  I got a response shortly thereafter stating that they had a high volume of email and someone would respond to my inquiry within 24 hours.

It's been 72 and I've yet to hear back from them. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@My2cents wrote:

Ole My2

Thanks My2.  This whole conversion thing has me puzzled. Some people are having changed and mailed to them automatically. Some people are getting product changes.  I'm just not sure what do.  In addition, I dont know if it it necessary to get the product change or keep my existing Visa. The WaMu card is my first "high limit" card (high for me low for most of you) and I always have bad luck with CC companies. WIth my luck I call for a product change and they end up closing my card Smiley Happy

I saw the Perfect card options and it has higher gas rewards in the first few months then goes down. I see alot of posters are getting that card. However, I keep reading abt Chase flex rewards cards (I think) from many posters as well. I just dont know what to do.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.