Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your goal card(s)?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are your goal card(s)?

I wouldn't mind to have citi DC next year.

Message 11 of 43
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Maybe Citi Double Cash but I'm not ready to commit to it yet. My next card will very much depend on what happens with Sallie Mae. I had planned to get Freedom this fall for the $200 bonus but ended up going with Discover instead because of the year of double cashback, plus their insane generosity with CLIs. I'll have to pay more attention to Freedom's quarters and see if they are different enough/don't overlap with Discover, otherwise it wouldn't be very useful.

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 12 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would eventually like to join the Amex and Citi family, but for now Discover & Cap One have me covered while I garden away... 😛

Message 13 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

US bank card
Message 14 of 43
tiffjtiffj
Contributor

Amex - any Amex & Chase sapphire *could care less about the annual fee*

Current EQ 634 TU08 670 EX 627
Garden: Take #25 (2017 - ouch)
2017 Goals: Citi Premier
Message 15 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, when I started this road 1 year ago I never felt I would have this answer ever: none.  I have found restraint and regardless of what is coming in the mail I have no further interest.  I am content to grow the cards I have (and if anything purge 1-2 down the road).  Currently I have accounts in Wells Fargo, BOA, Amex, Chase, and Citi.

If I had to pick one I would love a Palladium card but there is not a Citi branch in my AO.

Message 16 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your in luck, there's a chase bank in every corner and palladium is a chase card.
Message 17 of 43
willwar14
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually, when I started this road 1 year ago I never felt I would have this answer ever: none.  I have found restraint and regardless of what is coming in the mail I have no further interest.  I am content to grow the cards I have (and if anything purge 1-2 down the road).  Currently I have accounts in Wells Fargo, BOA, Amex, Chase, and Citi.

If I had to pick one I would love a Palladium card but there is not a Citi branch in my AO.

The Palladium card is by Chase, so check again. There is like 5 Chase branches in my town, literally.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 18 of 43
Pway
Valued Contributor

My two goals cards right now is Venture and Discover.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 19 of 43
blondy250
Established Contributor

None i got all the cards I need or want years ago. However the good thing about having cards from all the major issuing banks i(Amex, Chase, Citi, Discover, Synchrony)s if there is something i really want I can product change. Absolutely no new appliications for the forseable future, I think the last one was a decade ago.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.