Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capital one AR

tag
ChistineNJ
Frequent Contributor

capital one AR

does anyone know how freguently capital one does account reviews? is it every 3 months, every month. I have multiple accounts with them and by looking at my cr I really cant tell. it seems to be no consistency. possibly because of the 3 accounts. my new question is if you have multiple accounts are they doing multi AR for each account.

C1 Venture 15K| NFCU NAV CHECK 15K| CASH REWARDS 5K| CARE CREDIT 3K| NORDSTROMS 1K| LORD & TAYLOR 1100| WALMART 600| TargetRed 500|Rebuilders

CAP1 1650| CAP 1 1100| BARCLAYS 2500| NREWARDS 8500|
SCT: VS 1100| EXPRESS 1100| JCREW 250| *HIDDEN TL BML 650

SCORES 709, 657, 623
Pre BK scores: 569, 587, 553
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: capital one AR

@ChistineNJ wrote:

does anyone know how freguently capital one does account reviews? is it every 3 months, every month. I have multiple accounts with them and by looking at my cr I really cant tell. it seems to be no consistency. possibly because of the 3 accounts. my new question is if you have multiple accounts are they doing multi AR for each account.

I believe they only pull 1 CR for and AR of all your accounts, it would not be cost effective to pull a separate one for each account. Typically its every 3 months but it can be every month if you are enrolled to get their FAKO credit score.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChistineNJ wrote:

Muiti AR for all accounts when it comes to pulling reports will be expensive and not the smartest move.  So it is done at once every month.

Message 3 of 5
Marcos8
Established Contributor

While is doesnt seem like they do it anymore, Cap 1 used to provide you with an EQ  score and score date if you requested a CLi online and were denied. I would always get denied and have to call the EO,  but when they would notify me of the denial it seemed they were always using a soft pull that was at least 2-3 months old. 

Message 4 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

Its inconsistent at best. i checked my reports. and yes i do get their fako. but. i can see the AR sometimes 4 months out. last time it was when i asked for a cli. they gave it to me. also ive seen it sometimes when i get new accounts that has nothing to do with cap. but i see the AR. they really are watching the things we do.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.