cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Venture World Elite MC doesn't have Elite MC logo?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: new Venture World Elite MC doesn't have Elite MC logo?

I received the new Venture WEMC replacement card today ( about 1 month after the "temporary" WMC was sent out). It is the newer WEMC logo with the two silver circles, with the word Mastercard through them. The words World Elite appear below the hologram on the back of the card. The card is plastic unlike the metal cards being issued for the Venture Visa.

Message 21 of 26
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

AtTheBeach are the silver logos on the front or back of your Venture?

I want the Venture as a WEMC. I plan to apply for the Venture card in September when I have 0 inquires for the past 12 months on all three CRA. I know the Venture card is now being issued as a VISA signature. Who knows if that will change again in the future or maybe they will give us a choice. Either way I am still applying for it in September. I will then combine my Quicksilver to the Venture.

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

The silver logos are on the front of the card.

Message 23 of 26
Jetboy
Regular Contributor

Interesting. Thank you for the reply.

Message 24 of 26
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just saw this post on The Points Guy.

Screenshot 2017-02-15 15.43.45.png

Put in for a new card for my DW and got another plastic one Smiley Frustrated

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a metal card ?

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.