Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? on BofA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ? on BofA

I applied for bofa platinum world master card 4 days ago, got 7 days message, today I when i checked my email, i got notification from Bofa, supprised me I got approved with credit limit 17500 !!!, make me shock!!!! Im just thinking to buy Rollex!!!! Horrayyy
Message 11 of 17
nicemann
Established Contributor

yumma82 wrote:
I applied for bofa platinum world master card 4 days ago, got 7 days message, today I when i checked my email, i got notification from Bofa, supprised me I got approved with credit limit 17500 !!!, make me shock!!!! Im just thinking to buy Rollex!!!! Horrayyy

Dob't blow your entire 17k that fast.  Remember it is not free money.  Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 17
Martis
New Contributor

I applied for BofA credit card and they approve me for a secured card, yesterday I get my card and is a reward card (points).  That is normal? 

Until now I have a Capital One 500 CL and Orchard secured 200 CL, my credit history is new 5 months and I don’t have a credit score.  I was very surprised that is actually a reward card even if is secured?

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for a secured card and they gave me the $99.00/500.00.
Message 14 of 17
jkfaria
Valued Member

siangirl34 wrote:

Might I ask your scores?   I've apped for Platinum Plus and received fully secured card offer, would really prefer 99/500.  My scores are: EQ652, EX 577, TU 591.

I did recently have GREAT success at Navy FCU with nRewards Visa and MC ($2500 CL each!!) 

Thanks.
EQ Fico - 677 CCT - 712
TU Fico - 692 CCT - 665
EX Fico - ??? CCT - 698
Message 15 of 17
jkfaria
Valued Member

bump
EQ Fico - 677 CCT - 712
TU Fico - 692 CCT - 665
EX Fico - ??? CCT - 698
Message 16 of 17
TangMeister
Frequent Contributor

@jkfaria wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Might I ask your scores?   I've apped for Platinum Plus and received fully secured card offer, would really prefer 99/500.  My scores are: EQ652, EX 577, TU 591.

I did recently have GREAT success at Navy FCU with nRewards Visa and MC ($2500 CL each!!) 

Thanks.

Your Exp score is a little low for BoA, so I suggest you jump on the fully secured offer they gave you. It will unsecure most likely in 9 months if you treat it (and them) well, and you'll be on your way with a Prime lender. Read up on the successes on this board regarding the secured cards.

By the way, BIG congrats on the NFCU nRewards cards! NFCU rocks. Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.