Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ritz carlton cc, will i get approved?

tag
oztsvi
New Contributor

ritz carlton cc, will i get approved?

i want to apply for a ritz carlton cc, i have CSP for over a year with 6500 limit, freedom with a 3500 limit over a year and a half city simplicity with 6000 limit 2 amex with NPSL

discover it 2750 almost for 2 years and a best buy card of 3000 limit.

my util is about 16% never had any late payments and my scores are around 740's.

i'm planning on traveling a lot soon, would like to get your opinion best regards, Oz Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

Re: ritz carlton cc, will i get approved?

What do your inquiries look like?

QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 2 of 7
pip3man
Valued Contributor

I more than likely think you'll be approved provided no derogs. I say go for it!!!

Message 3 of 7
oztsvi
New Contributor

i have 5, but i think 3 of them are over 6 months

Message 4 of 7
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

I would say you're good to go as well! Did you check the Chase pre-approval site? Let us know how it turns out!

QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 5 of 7
oztsvi
New Contributor

i did check but i didn't get anything, it was like that last time andi still got approved right away

Message 6 of 7
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

With your good history with Chase and not having been approved for new cards with them in over a year it sounds like you are good to go.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.