Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

statement end date? cc question...

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

statement end date? cc question...

is the statement end date the same as the cut date? My statement has the statement end date clearly in bold at the top its about 5 days after the due date. I struggle with cut and statement end date. Deep sigh. Can someone clarify for me please??

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Re: statement end date? cc question...

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

is the statement end date the same as the cut date? My statement has the statement end date clearly in bold at the top its about 5 days after the due date. I struggle with cut and statement end date. Deep sigh. Can someone clarify for me please??

I have always known them to be the same (statement end date and cut date). Now of course there is a cut off time on the statement cut. For example with making payments to Chase, if my statement date is the 21rst, I have to make any additional payments by a certain time (think 8pm eastern) for it to reflect what I want to report to the bureaus. I think you are thinking too hard!! I could be wrong though

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.