Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another GW success

tag
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Another GW success

My EQ score just went up 27 points, yesterday. Today I got a letter in the mail from Citigroup saying they had honored my request to have some baddies I had from 2004 removed from my CR. I had 2 30days from '04 and now they are gone. This is now my best account. Opened in 97 no baddies CL is still low thogh..8k, but I'm not complaining waiting to see outcome on other GW I sent out.

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 08-04-2007 02:46 PM
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another GW success

congrats! you wouldnt hapen to know  the number I can call at citi for a recon would you?
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!!! Keep up the good work.
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

fantastic...
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

i sent GW for 3 closed accounts that i did settlements on...hoping to hear the same thing..congrats to you!
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success wish I could say the same.  Countrywide turned me down as well as Chase.  The Chase account is really a bummer because we are currently with them and this is for one 30 day late back from June 2004.  We have been with them since 1997 and this is the only late.  I am not taking No for an answer I will keep on until I get the right person.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  I have a good number of those which I sent out last week.  Hoping to get positive responses back soon.  How long did it take you to get a response back?
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

YOU GIVE US HOPE...THANKS FOR SHARING..CONGRATS
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Takunda1!!

Did you used the sample good will letter on the forum?  I am asking because I am attempting to compose a letter and there's a few 30 day lates that I'll be dealing with.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.