Contributor

Another Newbie Question. Easy Help!

I am sending in my PFD and GW letters that I have written up, but the addresses are not included on MyFICO  I have already pulled my annual freebie, so what do I do?
Is there a way I can find the address information to contact them?
Should I pay for another report service that will have the acct. numbers and addresses (I have all account numbers except one)
Will pulling that report drop my score?

Buying a house in about 10 months, so I am trying to have as big an impact on the numbers as I can!
 518 sucks.
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Another Newbie Question. Easy Help!

You need to get your reports directly from the CRAs to see the addresses.

Checking your own scores\reports never hurts you.
Contributor

Thanks!

New Contributor

Are you a member of True Credit? If you are, look at the bottom of the credit reports page, it list all creditors/collectors addresses, and phone numbers for some.

If you are not a member, you may want to consider joining to get all three reports every 24 hours. You can also try True Credit for 30 days free to veiw your Transunion credit report only.

If you are not interested in trying True Credit, then purchase a copy of your Transunion Credit Report about $10.00, or free if you haven't gotten your free report in less than a year. They have a list of all addresses-some with phone numbers.

Transunion Credit Reporting Agency phone number 1-800-888-4213:smileyhappy:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.