Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone?

Where can I find info on how to sue a CA, which court do I use - I want to sue them for duplicate reporting on my CR with EQ, cut & dried - would small claims work?  I'm in a different state then they areSmiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone?

see your pm please.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did, nothing popped up - bless your heartSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

just sent it.  check again

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

beach123 wrote:
Where can I find info on how to sue a CA, which court do I use - I want to sue them for duplicate reporting on my CR with EQ, cut & dried - would small claims work?  I'm in a different state then they areSmiley Happy

go to    naca.net  I believe that you can sue in small claims court OR federal . I would check with a consummer attorney first. They can be sued for damage & an attorney would have an idea how much

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks you two - I'm doneSmiley Happy  I'm going after them...I hope this lawyer will take the case!  The issue isn't just them but that's plenty in my book...the CRs are verifying bogus info...I'm waiting for disputes and will MOV them, then if that doesn't work SUE - we have to stand up!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.