Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT 3 Refreshs Per Month starting 5/25

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CCT 3 Refreshs Per Month starting 5/25

I just logged into CCT and they updated it to read "27 May".

Message 11 of 36
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Now says "28 May". *loads up on popcorn for tomorrow's pull*

Message 12 of 36
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Mine now says "May 28th" and I have pulled new reports 4 times since getting the first May 25th message (on the 25th, 26th, 27th and today) saying there could only be 3 pulls a month.  Maybe the customer service rep was right - I really thought he was feeding me a pack of lies...

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if this will have an effect on USAA.  I signed up on the 24th and havent received the 3 pull a month prompt. 

Message 14 of 36
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

I pulled again this morning - the message said "as of May 29th" - and this is the 5th time I've pulled in 5 days...

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 15 of 36
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder if this will have an effect on USAA.  I signed up on the 24th and havent received the 3 pull a month prompt. 

Hopefully not!

Message 16 of 36
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Ha it now says May 31 for me,

• Having good credit can help you achieve your goals—like buying a new home, getting a good job, and being able to borrow money when you need it.
  • As a member of CreditCheck®Total, you already know the importance of being alerted to key changes that could affect your credit. Staying on top of these changes can help you keep your credit strong and bring you that much closer to the things you want the most.
  • CreditCheck®Total helps you do just that with daily 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring. We also recommend checking your 3-Bureau Credit Report & Scores on a monthly basis.
  • Soon, we will be changing the frequency with which you can refresh your Report free of charge. Starting on 31 May 2011, you may pull a new 3-Bureau Credit Report three times every 30 days. If you require additional Reports, you may easily access them for just $29.95.
  • Please note that your membership will renew on your regularly scheduled billing date. You may cancel your membership at any time. Please click here for information on how to cancel.
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 17 of 36
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Well, it did it's predictable update to "1 June" this evening.

There are a couple of things that should be mentioned though. I just tried my daily report update for DW today and everything went as planned, but when I got to the purchase page, I noticed they updated their Terms and Conditions as of today. It's generic to most of their products and I didn't see anything that indicated only 3x/mo pulls. After I got the notice that the pruchase was complete, I clicked on the link to pull up the reports and got this message:

We are currently unable to process your request. If you need further assistance, please email us at help@creditchecktotal.com. Thank you - we appreciate your business!

I can't see DW's reports. I then clicked into the Credit Center page and the FAKO PLUS graph did have a last date of today, so I assume they softed the reports. I then tried it for my reports and no go. Got the same message.

Message 18 of 36
awal
Regular Contributor

llecs wrote:

We are currently unable to process your request. If you need further assistance, please email us at help@creditchecktotal.com. Thank you - we appreciate your business!

I got the same error message this morning. I cant even view reports from last week that were accessible a few days ago, which is really frustrating. I'm getting annoyed with the constant changing of dates and now not being able to even access my old reports. I'm going to give CCT until Friday to get this fixed, if not I'll be cancelling.

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 19 of 36
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Well, it did it's predictable update to "1 June" this evening.

There are a couple of things that should be mentioned though. I just tried my daily report update for DW today and everything went as planned, but when I got to the purchase page, I noticed they updated their Terms and Conditions as of today. It's generic to most of their products and I didn't see anything that indicated only 3x/mo pulls. After I got the notice that the pruchase was complete, I clicked on the link to pull up the reports and got this message:

I can't see DW's reports. I then clicked into the Credit Center page and the FAKO PLUS graph did have a last date of today, so I assume they softed the reports. I then tried it for my reports and no go. Got the same message.

Got the same message...what is going on CCT?

We're sorry ... 

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.