Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Scores

I just pulled my FICO Scores:  Trans: 660, Equifax: 604 and Experian: 692.  Any suggestions as to credit cards I can apply for, if any.  I already have HSBC and Cap One. I keep below balance on all three about 20 to 40  dollars on each one.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Scores

scorelow wrote:
I just pulled my FICO Scores:  Trans: 660, Equifax: 604 and Experian: 692.  Any suggestions as to credit cards I can apply for, if any.  I already have HSBC and Cap One. I keep below balance on all three about 20 to 40  dollars on each one.

Scores alone, Amex Delta and possibly Blue, they mostly pull EX but sometime EQ (so watch out) and WAMU mostly TU.

P.S. Amex is not BK friendly!

Message Edited by fused111 on 07-19-2007 02:43 PM

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks,
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

amex delta is a good card. you can perhaps even get approved for the Blue. either one of them are pretty good.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will definitely get approved for the blue. I made a mistake in another thread by saying Amex check TU. They actually check Experian. The first three times I got denied, and the last time I got approved. They were all checked through Experian. So good luck! I would do it, but don't take my word for it. :-x
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.