Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Triple Advantage

tag
MsKmm00
Regular Contributor

Experian Triple Advantage

Trying the free 30 day trial for Triple Advantage and noticed the fine print states may take 7-10 days (or more) for other CRA's to to link in and it is not guaranteed they will.  For those of you who have used Triple Advantage, how long did it take for you to receive your credit reports from the other two agencies. From their disclaimer, the 30 day trial could be useless because nothing is guaranteed and the other CRA's have several weeks to link in.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Triple Advantage

MsKmm, I've had Triple Advantage since 10/01/07. I've never tried pulling EQ or TU through that service because you have to pay for the others, plus they are FAKO scores.

I usually pull my EXP cr's 2, sometimes 3 times/wk. It's a decent service, as cms's go. Choosing a cms was very difficlt for me, so I just decided on one....anyone. Sure is better than nothing.

I've been considering the MyFiCO ScoreWatch and TU's TrueCredit. I've heard good things from both.
Message 2 of 7
MsKmm00
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  Anyone else used Triple Advantage?  I am still only seeing the Experian report. Wondering how long it took others to view EQ and TU.  Thanks in advance.
Message 3 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I used Triple Advantage for awhile and never had any problems with the reports from all 3 CRAs.  As soon as I paid for it they were all available.  I never heard of the 7 - 10 wait.  I quit using them and now have TrueCredit which I like much better.

You do know that you have to pay for the other reports.  The Triple Advantage is a free trial for Experian.  If you want the other 2 CRs, there is a fee. 

Message Edited by guiness56 on 02-19-2008 11:23 AM
Message 4 of 7
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Ditto to what Guiness56 said.
Message 5 of 7
MsKmm00
Regular Contributor

That may answer my question.  I ASSUMED the free trial included all three bureaus since it is called Triple Advantage.  The disclosure stated something about the timeframe for the other bureaus to join in and it's not guaranteed blah blah blah, so I thought it may have something to do with that. If I had known the trial did not include all bureaus I would not have bothered.  Thanks.
Message 6 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Triple Advantage is a monitoring service.  Alerts you when a change has been made to any of the 3 CRs.  You get unlimited Experian reports.  It is like $40 to get all three reports. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.